Date:      Sun, 18 May 1997 00:56:56 -0700
From:      Eddie Fry <eddie@eaznet.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.com
Subject:   Livingston vs. USR

Hey,

We're currently looking into a USR Total Control.  I can't seem to find
a decent "wholesale" vendor for Livingston.  The retail cost of a  Total
Control ISP Bundle with T-1 card, 24 modem ports, SW, etc is 21,780.  I
can get it much cheaper than that from Tech Data and Anixter.  Where are
the best deals for Livingston?  None of my vendors (I also operate a
network consulting business) seem to carry them.:(

Thanks for any info.

Eddie