Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 1997 14:54:54 -0500
From:      Jon Lyons <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        help <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Kernel Source Code/Sound Blaster PNP

This is a very basic question, but where can I ftp/nfs_mount the Kernel
source files for 2.2.2? I'd like to re-complie my kernel to support my
sound blaster PnP, but the files I need aren't in /usr/src/sys/. I've
tried to re-enter my sysinstall program and select ( full source) but it
seems like it wants to re-download everything, not something I want to
do over a dail-up. Is there a patch or something that will add PnP
support to 2.2.2 instead of re-compliing?

Is the Sound Blaster PnP supported by FreeBsD?

Thanks in advance :)