Date:      Sun, 08 Jun 1997 17:36:56 +0200
From:      Andrzej Szydlo <aszydlo@gv.edu.pl>
To:        Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CAD

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it.
Unfortunately, the system users (machines operators) are not expected to
be trained well enough to use sophisticated (for them) AutoCAD
interface. I'd at least have to strongly customize it it first, which is
generally possible. The more important problem may be the AutoCAD's
price...

Anyway, thanks again.

Andrzej