Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2020 23:58:17 -0700
From:      Chris <bsd-lists@BSDforge.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PowerPC, or PowerPC64?

Apologies for my ignorance=2E But I attempted to install
FreeBSD on a dual G4 I have a couple years ago=2E But was
unsuccessful=2E I'd like to make another attempt in hopes
all the work Mark has been doing will improve my experience=2E
But I'm not clear whether I should choose the PPC or PPC64
(install) image=2E The hardware doc[1] only indicates PowerPC --
that is; powerpc will install on any powerpc with USB ports=2E

Thank you in advance for any insight into this, and sorry for
my ignorance=2E

[1] https://www=2Efreebsd=2Eorg/releases/11=2E4R/hardware=2Ehtml

--Chris