Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:59:37 -0600
From:      Marcin Pasek <marcin@v-m.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DNS Problems.......

I have a problem with my domain name..only one...
polaccess.com   I don't know what the problem is beacuse all other
domains that I have are working ok..if I check or ping form outside.....
for example impex-us.com  so I think there is no problem with a dns
server....but maybe with an entry...any pointers or suggestions..please
help....The major problem is the fact that email form outside is not
reaching my email server and in the debug mode mail -v it gives me a
wierd errors....HELP  HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP