Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 1997 16:37:27 -0500
From:      "Jesus V. Mejia" <jaymejia@gate.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installable Copy

Hi there,

     Perhaps my head was in the wrong place, but no matter where I
looked, I was unsuccessful in locating an installable copy of your
software.  I'm very interested in installing it into my system.  I do
however have another question:  Will my windows 95 programs be supported
by your operating system, and software such as Netscape Communicator,
and so forth.  If you could please point me to the correct FTP for
downloading a full copy of your program, I would highly appreciate it.

Thank You kindly for your most valuable assistance.