Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:22:41 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CCmail attachments

How does one deal with CCmail attachments?  I have a system
running sendmail and fetchmail over a PPP connection.  The
problem that I have is that this one person keeps sending
me stuff using CCmail and the attachments get appended to the
end of the message and are a pain (especially if they are
binary) to extract and save in a file.

Does anybody have a secret formula for dealing with a situation
like this?  Besides inflicting some form of torture on the
person who is doing it.

I checked the mailing list archives and the sendmail FAQ and
can't seem to turn up anything good.  Any ideas?

TIA, Steve

PS: Does a question like this belong on the -isp list?