Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:05:29 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A lot of idea --- Coordination

I want to know how FreeBSD team is structured.

I want to know if there is coordonator for each list who can take our
Idea and make them work.

It should be interesting if on FreeBSD-Advocacy or freebsd-newbies to
have a person who read all message and do the coordination.  We have
great idea and we talk a lot, but who take dessision?

So do we have coordinators and how are we structured.  I have difficulty
to understand.

I think than we can improve the centralisation of the tasks and the way
we spend our energies.

Cya
Malartre