Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 12:53:16 -0700
From:      Brad <brad@beryllium.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getting FreeBSD

Hello,
    I do not know witch files to download to install FreeBSD 2.2.6. I
understand the boot floppy and can get that to run up to the config
screen but I need the install files to continue. If you could let me
know what files I would need to install FreeBSD from (if anything a
simple install image would do), or if you could point me to the
directory on the FTP site to get all the files would also be
appreciated. Thank you for your time.