Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:55:41 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn_Terje_Johansen?= <BjornTJ@softinn.no>
To:        "'AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG'" <AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cdrecord 1.6.1

Hi.

I have a small problem. When working with the Linux kernerl 2.0.35 =
without
any patches, everything works alright. If I write:=20
"cdrecord -scanbus", I get the outout I should. But if I upgrade to =
2.0.36
and applies the aic7xxx-5.1.11 patch to the src, when I try cdrecord
-scanbus, I get an error messages telling me:
cdrecord: I/O error. Cannot send SCSI cmd via ioctl

I guess I am missing some parameter or option somewhere, does anyone =
know
what I am missing?

Regards,

BTJ

------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----
Bj=F8rn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF,MCP)	Dept. of Customized Solutions
Senior Systems Engineer				Software Innovation asa
bjorntj@softinn.no					Drammensveien 175
Phone :	+47 22 51 85 09			P.O.Box 390 Sk=F8yen
Fax :		+47 22 73 07 14			N-0212 Oslo, Norway
Cellular :	+47 926 93 298			http://www.softinn.no
----