Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 16:34:37 -0700
From:      "Saffa J. Kemokai" <norwoh@prodigy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DNS - Zone file

Hello:

I am looking for answers re DNS zone file. The file is created closely
after that located in FreeBSD Manual. The syntax looks OK since there
are no error messages now. My Up ISP was able to see the Zone file at
some point during the configuration. Suddenly, he can no longer see it.
Does any any has recommendation for me..? I really need to get this file
working even if you need some fees to help me here..

Thanks ..

Saffa