Date:      Fri, 07 Aug 1998 00:49:28 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bad sector

hello,
well I am not that rich yet...I am just a student...
so I can't install freebsd on this disk?
eh then I would install M$ NT
it does not have this kind of problem...
hehehe just kidding...
but I am sure that it does not have this kind of problem...
because I have already installed M$95 and 98 and they were just fine...
I guess I will try freebsd again...