Date:      Sat, 15 May 2010 17:57:35 -0400
From:      jon <jacksgarage@gmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question not found in FAQs or other documentation

To whom it concerns,

I am a relatively basic/amateur computer user and I just noticed
today that my "recent servers" lists "Free BSD".

I do not knowingly connect to any outside servers and am concerned
that any server has been connected to my computer.

My question is: how can I prevent this server from ever connecting to
my computer again? And anything else I can do to delete this server,
this connection....

I have an Apple powerbook G4 running Mac OS X 10.4.11.

I would most appreciate a response. Thank you kindly for your time,

Jon