Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:44:22 -0200
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Br <freebsd@br.freebsd.org>
Subject:   CVSup

HEre goes my CVSup File, is that ok? I am not a developer, just a system
admin.

*default tag=RELENG_@_@_*_RELEASE
*default release=cvs
*default host=cvsup.internat.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default delete
*default use-rel-suffix
*default compress
cvs-crypto		/* i live outside USA */
src-all
doc-all

I would like to know if there is any problem concerning *default
base=/usr and *default prefix=/usr ! Is that the best choice once i
don't wanna have the hole repository?

Another question: i changed /etc/inetd.conf and many files to meet my
needs, when i "make world", will that files come back to default ?

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Best regards,
	Gustavo Rios