Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:44:57 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        Unfurl <unfurl@dub.net>, FreeBSD Advocacy <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Seattle Users Group

"Jason C. Wells" wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Unfurl wrote:
>
> >I recently moved to the Seattle area and I checked out a few of the
> >Linux users groups (due to the lack of a FreeBSD group). I am really
> >excited about starting a Seattle Area FreeBSD Users Group. If anyone is
> >interested please contact me. Thanks!
> >
> >-Bill
>
> There are three of us on UW campus. I hope they will be in touch.

I was going to suggest Jason answer this, but he beat me to the
punch.  I'd love to join you, but haven't (yet) managed to convince
my wife to move to Seattle with me.  Give me time, I'm working on
her.  I really miss your city.  ;^)

(I lived in Bryn Mawr, on the lakeshore, with my little racing sloop
for 3.5 years.  It was heavenly.)