Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:23:12 -0700
From:      "Aaron D. Gifford" <agifford@infowest.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make world dying

I'm still trying to upgrade from 3.0-RELEASE to 3.0-CURRENT
unsuccessfully.  It used to die in perl, then that was fixed, but for
the past 2 days, it has been dying in /usr/src/sys/boot/i386/libi386.
Is this a known problem?  Yes, I'm a CURRENT newbie, but hopefully only
until the split to 3.1 when I can hopefully then play with 3.1-STABLE.

Are questions such as the above better addressed to -questions or
-current?

Thanks.

Hoping to catch a cvsup when the source tree will build,
Aaron out.