Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:37:45 -0800
From:      Nesi Unanaowo <nesi_unanaowo@net.com>
To:        Bill Hamilton <billh@finsco.com>
Cc:        nesi@net.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Window manager problem.

Bill Hamilton wrote:

> vi the .xinitrc in you home directory and make sure it starts fvwm2.
> I will look at mine tonight.

I am beginning to think that for some obscure reason the
fvwm2 is not started. I know for sure that my .xinitrc file
is being read because the xterms and the xclock referenced
are started when X is started.
The command that starts fvwm2 has the format: exec fvwm2
but when I searched the system for the "exec" command it came
up blank. It seems as if there in  no "exec" command on my system
which is rather strange. Might this be the problem?
Thanks in advance for any pointers.

-Nesi