Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 18:04:08 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help with sending a PR

Can someone clarify a point for me about sending patches with a PR? I'm
going to have to use the Web-based version at www.freebsd.org.

I've made a small enhancement to csh(1) and want to submit it. Reading
the handbook it says to include patches in the PR (in the FIX section).
What is the best way to do this? Copying and pasting into the browser
will trash TABs, converting them to spaces, so the patch won't work,
unless it's applied with the ``-l'' option.

--
  Q. How many Software Engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
  A. None. It's a hardware problem