Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:55:50 -0800
From:      me <onemo@jps.net>
To:        Leigh Hart <hart@at.dotat.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: named message since upgrading to 3.1-Stable]

OK, I understand the problem... Now, how to fix it.

As I noted, I'm running bind with the "sandbox" user/group. Per the note in
rc.conf, I've read through the security man page and performed all of the
pre-requisite steps needed. Is there anything I obviously missed, or is the
sandbox configuration broken?

ps. My initials are MO - for Michael Oski, the me was a typo in Netscape's
mail setup.

Michael.