Date:      Wed, 03 Feb 2021 10:06:20 -0800
From:      Ravi Pokala <rpokala@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Including IB utils in install images

Hi folks,

I'm using release/release.sh to create install images. We recently determined that we need to start including the InfiniBand utilities (contrib/ofed/infiniband-diags / usr.bin/ofed/infiniband-diags). I updated my release.conf to add 'WITH_OFED_EXTRA=1' to MAKE_FLAGS, and I confirmed that the utilities are being built. However, they are not subsequently copied to the distdir, or included in the resulting image. Well, technically, `ibstat' is, but per usr.bin/ofed/infiniband-diags/Makefile, it is not contingent on WITH_OFED_EXTRA / MK_OFED_EXTRA.

Bug, or operator error?

Thanks,

Ravi (rpokala@)