Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 09:54:40 +0200
From:      Thierry Herbelot <thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Anders Andersson <anders@sanyusan.se>, Joe McGuckin <joe@monk.via.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd vs. Vinum (was: CCD cookbook ?)

Hi, Greg

I've had a moment of stress last monday when my just-cvsupped -Stable
NFS server did no longer see a vinum-striped two-disk partition.

I had "unused" as the disklabel partition type and vinum seems to no
longer tolerate this (but there was no no error message in the log).

	TfH

PS : I'm contemplating a RAID-5 partition on my new BP6 (is there a
tutorial somewhere ?)