Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 17:31:56 +0000
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   hotmail "rumored" to run FreeBSD

	According to this article in Linux today :

http://linuxtoday.com/stories/9540.html

	Hotmail is only "rumored" to run FreeBSD.  Here's the quote from the
story :

    Well, given the recent Hotmail scandal and surrounding controversy,
I guess I
    was wrong. It looks like their server problems are just as bad as
their client
    problems. Worse maybe. Yeah, I know that Hotmail is rumored to run
on
    FreeBSD and Apache. I also know that I can purchase the best darn
alarm
    system for my car, and leave it parked with the door open and the
keys in it in
    downtown Cleveland.

I'm not exactly sure what he's trying to get across here.  But at any
rate can some one who knows personally that Hotmail uses FreeBSD email
the author :

	 Paul Ferris
	 paulferris@linuxtoday.com

and make sure he's clear on his "rumors".

Thanks.

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu