Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:01:43 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        Alex <ak@freenet.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MajorDomo Problems

Alex wrote:

> Tom Embt wrote:
> >
> > I've been mysteriously unsubscribed from -questions sometime between Oct
> > 7th and Oct 10th.  My guess puts it at late morning/early afternoon EDT on
> > the 7th.
> >
> > It would seem something is up...  good thing somebody mentioned the 'which'
> > command (I'd never heard of it), I was wondering why noone was responding
> > to an earlier post ;)
>
> Hey - I was unsubscribed from -cvs-all, -advocacy, -emulation, -hackers,
> -mobile, -multimedia, -new-bus, -announce and -stable!  In other words,
> ALL mailing lists I was subscribed to except -current.
>
> This happened twice!  The first time was a couple of weeks ago - I just
> ignored it and resubscribed - but having to do it again is just too
> much!  Please do something about it, sort it out!  It really sucks
> having to acknowledge every subscribe request and then receive a whole
> bunch of confirmation messages.

majordomo is crap it seems, the freebsd mailing lists should switch
over to ezmlm-idx/qmail... *THAT* works 100% reliable.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch