Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:19:27 -0500
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Microsoft service packs... (was many other threads...)

Quote from a friend who is an NT admin...

This is nuts.

Anyway, I think NT is stable when it comes to programs, but when the
system goes down, it goes down hard. The other day, I installed a new
server, which had nothing on it but NT4.0 and service pack 4. The
company
came out to install the banks software, and it crashed (bug checked)
TWICE
just during the FILE COPY!!! I mean, come on. How the heck can you
norrow
down what caused that?

No, the more I use NT, the more I hate it. Even from the very limited
use
of win2000, I think it will be much better.