Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:25:37 -0700
From:      "J.C. Frazier" <wolfman@csocs.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>, "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>, Patrick Bihan-Faou <patrick@mindstep.com>, dirk@FreeBSD.ORG, ache@FreeBSD.ORG, rse@engelschall.com, adam@algroup.co.uk, dan@freebsddiary.org
Subject:   Re: ports/15873: New Apache_fp+php+mod_ssl-1.3.9+3.0.12+2.4.8 port.

I think we need to make a decision on everything we've been talking about on this
thread.  I've done a lot of work and have a port almost done that integrates ssl,
mod_ssl, mod_perl, mod_frontpage, mod_dav, mod_dtcl, jserv, tuning, php3 or php4
w/ msql, mysql, dbase, imap, GD, zlib, mcrypt, mhash, pdflib, postgresql,
openldap, snmp, and xml support.  This is all done with a configure script and all
conflicts have almost been worked out.  You'll now have a choice of what you want
to run and be able to have everything you'd like to run.  I would like to submit
this within the next few days, but I know nothing will be done about it until some
sort of decision has been made on our course of action with the apache ports.  I
submitted ports/15873 and would also like to know the final word on this port and
if it's in or out officially for now.  Thanks for your time and consideration.

J.C. Frazier