Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:05:00 +0000
From:      Joey Garcia <gummibear@nettaxi.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What result would *you* like from the merger?

What would I like from the merger?

I would like more books on FreeBSD and BSD/OS.  There isn't enough
books.   The Complete FreeBSD book is great, but I think specialized
books on FreeBSD would be great.  Books that cover topics such as
Installation, Security, Networking, Administration, PPP, and more.  I'm
sure there is enough to each of those topics to warrant their own books
respectively.

I've read BSDi's installation manual for BSD/OS and it's pretty complete
but huge.  But at least they made a great step to providing
documentation.  Hopefully, with BSDi's financial backing there will be
more attention to manuals and books on various FreeBSD subjects.  Well,
that's what I want. :)

Joey Garcia