Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:47:50 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com>
To:        ppc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HFS+

All,

I now have two PowerPC machines and for both machines I got
sufficiently annoyed that I can't install FreeBSD easily.
In fact I either take a detour though CD or over the NET.
Once the FreeBSD boot loader has been started it will grab
the kernel from the UFS root file system.

One big factor in this is that we don't support HFS+ and as
such I've been looking at that. If someone knows of BSD
licensed implementations (or parts thereof), let me know.
I don't want to reinvent the wheel...

--
Marcel Moolenaar
xcllnt@mac.com