Date:      Wed, 03 May 2000 12:12:39 -0500
From:      John Lengeling <johnl@microware.com>
To:        dirk@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apache+php-1.3.12+3.0.16

I don't know if you are the right one to ask, but there used to be a
apache+php+mysql port a couple of months ago.

I have the apache+php package installed, I also installed the mysql
packages.  It appears that there is some configuration needed to get
php3 to work with mysql since I get:

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()
in
/usr/local/share/apache/htdocs/sourcebk/index.php3 on line 10

Can you point me to where to get the info?

johnl