Date:      Sun, 03 Sep 2000 20:31:04 +0200
From:      Guenther Schmidt <guenther.schmidt@bigfoot.de>
To:        andreas@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: postgresql-7.0.2

--------------AA7B4B1C375035DA3EF25CA7

Hi Andreas,

I get a  MD5 checksum  missmatch when trying to install. Any chance this
will get fixed soon?

Guenther

P.S. error message attached, cvsup of ports collection daily.

--------------AA7B4B1C375035DA3EF25CA7

>> pgaccess-0.98.6.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess/.
===>  Extracting for pgaccess-0.98.6
>> Checksum mismatch for pgaccess-0.98.6.tar.gz.
Make sure the Makefile and md5 file (/usr/ports/databases/pgaccess/files/md5)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
"check, type make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/pgaccess.