Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:25:31 -0500
From:      Mark Hummel <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
To:        Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        FSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can't get into /sys directory ??

Uli,

I don't understand what you mean "...installing the sources, before I enter
them."  Take a look at your / directory.  In it, you will find a
subdirectory called sys.  If you long list (ll) the root directory (/),
you'll see that sys is actually a symbolic link to /usr/src/sys.  I also
assume that you have no problem getting into it with a cd command, but I
can't!

Mark