Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:05:23 +0100
From:      Xavier Galleri <xgalleri@enition.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help for kernel crash dump analysis

Thank you for your answer,

We are actually working with FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE. The 'delta' you are
refering to is actually a bit too large to be displayed simply in this
mailing list. I am not sure to be able to produce the same problem with
a small prototype because of the actual complexity of our processing
inside 'ip_input'. I will see what I can do ...

Concerning the question on GDB usage, do you have any hint to provide ?
Also, concerning my assumption on FreeBSD behaviour with regards to
preemption, could you confirm that it is correct ? And do you agree with
me that I should not get ( some_counter - some_other_counter == 1 ) when
'splnet' has been called (this I have asserted by printing 'cpl' to be
equal to 0x620000 at crash time) ?

Regards,

Xavier