Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:01:38 -0800
From:      Rob <europax@home.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   compiling under compat/linux- Secrets?

I am wondering if anyone can tell me the secrets to compiling under
compat/linux?  I looked at the archives and did find one useful post
about invoking /usr/compat/linux/bin/bash before doing the configure and
make.  I imagine that some changes might be needed to the configure
script.  I've played around with it but it seems that the needed
libraries and includes are not being found.  I've verified that they do
exist.

I am trying to compile the "vsound" linux program, used for intercepting
calls to /dev/dsp and storing the audio stream to a file.

Rob.