Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:54:23 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/arts++ Makefile

Andreas Klemm wrote:

> andreas     2001/03/17 03:26:06 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     net/arts++           Makefile
>   Log:
>   If memory serves me right, ports collection doesn't officially
>   support RELENG_3. But defining USE_NEWGCC should fix the compile
>   problems during package building for RELENG_3.
>   Therefore bump PORTREVISION.

	I seemed to recall that portrevision was going to be used only for changes
that added or subtracted functionality from a port between releases by the
software's author(s). It seems to me that actually making the port work
isn't really new functionality.

Doug
--
    Perhaps the greatest damage the American system of education has done
    to its children is to teach them that their opinions are relevant