Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:43:47 +0200
From:      Joachim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6mbergson?= <watchman@ludd.luth.se>
To:        DoS Research <e_URL@ihug.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Denial of Service Research

Aloha!

DoS Research wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> Our names are Leon Shu and John Zheng.  We are students at the UNITEC
> Institute of Technology (New Zealand), and currently working on a DoS/DDoS
> (Denial of service) research project, as required for our degree.
>
> For this project we conduct research on the analysis of the DoS/DDoS
> technologies and threats, as well as anti DoS/DDoS tools.  As part of this
> research, we found your email on your web site.  You could be of great help
> to us if you could fill out our on-line survey, which we have prepared for
> this project.  In return, we will email you the summarised outcome of the
> project if you do provide your email address in the survey form.
>
> Please find the survey here:
>
> http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/dos_research/

Ouch! My eyes. Even though Yellow and blue are probably the nicest color
combination around, yellow text on white is not. It's just about
impossible to read the alternatives in the selectmenues. Please fix this
before somebody gets serious eye problems.

--
Med vänlig hälsning, Cheers!

Joachim Strömbergson