Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:36:36 -0700
From:      unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: pcic pci attachments merged from current

Hmm. I have an IBM Thinkpad 560X that is no longer able to boot. I
synced up yesterday to try to track down a different problem, but now
when I boot (-v or not) the last line I get is...

IP packet filtering initialized, divert enabled, rule-based forwarding
disabled, default to deny, logging disabled.

With an older kernel the next line is one saying that it can't find a
slave on ata0.

This is true whether I have PCCards in or not, but inserting or removing
them I get messages like pcic1: Event mask 0x4

This isn't because my kernconf still has irq0 for the pcic, is it? I was
just following the example from GENERIC when I updated.

Eric Hedstrom
erich@ucsd.edu