Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:05:28 -0400
From:      Bill Kish <kish@coyotepoint.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Open Source Load Balancer

Hi All,

 Sorry if this posting is somewhat off topic, but I think the answer to my
question will be found among the subscribers to this list.

 I'm trying to convince the powers that be here at Coyote Point Systems that
we should release the source for our Equalizer load balancer software to the
Open Source community. I think I can pull this off, but I'd like to see what
sort of interest there might be in this project and perhaps begin recruiting
a project team.

 Any thoughts on the best forum to begin this process? This mostly kernel IP
stack code which currently runs on FreeBSD.

                            Thanks in advance,

                                    -=BK

Bill Kish                                  Ph: 650.969.6000
Chief Engineer,                        3350 Scott Blvd, Bldg 20
Coyote Point Systems Inc.       Santa Clara  California  95054
Email: kish@coyotepoint.com   http://www.coyotepoint.com/