Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 11:53:21 -0600
From:      ashish_lal@agilent.com
To:        dp@penix.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: kernel boot up problem

Thanks for the reply. I first tried to change the IRQ from the BIOS. I saw
that the IRQ of both the cards changes together. The machine has 4 CPUs and
I am booting from CPU #1. The bios shows 4 PCI slots. The "Plug and Play OS"
entry in the BIOS is set to "No".
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
--Ashish