Date:      Fri, 05 Oct 2001 16:17:14 -0700
From:      Yevgeniy Aleynikov <eugenea@infospace.com>
To:        Kirk McKusick <mckusick@mckusick.com>
Cc:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>, Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>, peter@FreeBSD.ORG, ache@FreeBSD.ORG, Ken Pizzini <kenp@infospace.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bleh. Re: ufs_rename panic

It seems like there's no activity on this subject.
This is local DoS, guys. if it gets on public (which is probably gonna
be soon) everything everywhere will be crashing, and there's no stable
fix ready.
How can i help to accelerate this problem solution?

.... And why FreeBSD security officer's email address always bounces my
mail?

Thanks!

--
Yevgeniy Aleynikov