Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:56:17 +0200
From:      Sven Hazejager <sven@chain.demon.nl>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which Ultra160/Ultra360 controller?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new SCSI host adapter for my PC. I'm looking at the
Adaptec 29160N, but since that's quite expensive, I'm open to
alternatives. It has to run FreeBSD-Stable without any problems, Windows
98/NT4/2000/XP, it has to be fast, it has to have the same connectors as
the 29160N (50-pins HD external, 50-pins internal and 68-pins U160). It
also has to run on an Athlon system (Abit KT7A), if that somehow may
pose a problem.

Suggestions? What are your favourite host adapters?

Thanks!

Sven