Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 04:11:27 -0400
From:      Wade Majors <wade@ezri.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Talkback for FreeBSD?

Santos wrote:
> How can i enable Mozilla's talkback for FreeBSD? It should be enabled bu
> default, so we can reports crashes, Mozilla 1.0, here, crashes and
> freezes more than RC2...

Talkback is not included in the source. Talkback is a software package
licensed by Netscape and is only distributed in binary form. This would
require Full Circle to release a FreeBSD binary of the software, for
Mozilla to start using it, and for the ports collection to no longer use
the source release for installation, and use the binary releases.

In other words: You can't.

-Wade