Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 2002 21:16:14 +0200
From:      Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome2 buggy?

Hi all,

has anyone of you sucessfully installed the gnome2 port? I did just
finish and everything is buggy: I can't open a Gnome Terminal, Windows
look very strange (no frame and resize/minimize, etc buttons until you
move them around once), can't open Sawfish configuration, and so on.....
gdm does not let me log in when i turn it on it /etc/ttys, it works when
I start it as root, though.

Any hints appreciated,

Jan

PS: jan-alpha# uname -a
FreeBSD jan-alpha.lan 4.6-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE-p1 #0: Thu Jul
  4 01:58:36 CEST 2002     jan@jan-alpha.lan:/usr/src/sys/compile/EV56
alpha