Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:37:54 -0500
From:      "E. J. Cerejo" <ecerejo@myrealbox.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linux_base 6.1 v/s Linux_base 7

I'm running FBSD release 4.7.  I installed netscape7 which requires
Linux_Base7 but when I installed the java plugin (the one that comes
with netscape) I read, when choosing the components to install, that
java requires linux_base6.1, I only have linux_base7.1 installed and I
can't go to any page that has java because netscape will freeze and I
get one of those Java HotSpot errors everytime java tries to run.  My
question is, can these two ports be installed and coexist together or
are they going to conflict?

Thanks,
E. J. Cerejo