Date:      Sun, 08 Dec 2002 16:51:14 +1100
From:      Peter Kostouros <kpeter@melbpc.org.au>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   nVidia drivers revisited

Hi

My system was dumping core when I tried to invoke X with the recently
released nVidia drivers installed (similar to Kris's problem?). Upon
creating a kernel without INVARIANTS and INVARIANT_SUPPORT options, X
runs well. My question is, of the X/nVidia success stories, were kernels
built with or without INVARIANTS and INVARIANT_SUPPORT options?

For those interested, the panics I received were:

mutex vm page queue mutex not owned at .../usr/src/sys/vm/vm_page.c:1215.

The source was from about 23/11.

--

Regards

Peter

As always the organisation disavows knowledge of this email