Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:40:12 -0600
From:      Kristopher Yates <kris@2binteractive.com>
To:        khera@kciLink.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: postfix-1.1.11-20020917_1,1

Hi,

First of all, thanks for porting the best MTA to FreeBSD.

Secondly, when will the port of 1.1.12 come out for FBSD?  I am
currently running postfix-1.1.11,1 and it seems that it needs some kind
of patch.  I dont know all the details but it seems like a lot of
smtpd's get launched around 3am and last night my server went fatal
because it could clear the mail queue.  I imagine this is probably some
spammers but I have made extensive changes based on postfix expert's
suggestions for security (.cf edits for rejections, etc.).

Anyway, just wondering what the status is and how secure am I with the
existing version I'm running?

Thanks

Kris