Date:      Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:32:26 -0800
From:      "Bill Wadsworth (250-539-3196)" <admin@macteks.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple cards

Has anyone managed to get more than three cards running at the same time.

I've tried installing as many as 5 cards with adapters in our P4 under 4.7 but can't get the last
two cards to come up.

The cards are recognized on startup but the drivers never load.

wi2 always returns an error of 28 no matter which pci slots we use and wi4 is never recognized. I've
tried assigning different IRQ's to the various PCI slots in the Bios as well as in pccard.conf.
Nether has made any difference.

I have also disabled unused devices in both the bios and kernel as well but still with the same
result.

Have also modified pccard.conf to support multiple instances of the same cards but I might not have
done it correctly.

i.e.)

    config    auto "wi0" ?
    \/
    \/
    config    auto "wi4" ?

Cards tested are Lucent Silver and Teletronics 100 mw, adapters are Lucent and Ricoh PCI>PCMCIA

Any suggestions or work arounds would be most welcome.