Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:33:49 +0300
From:      Murat USTUNTAS <ustuntas@bimel.com.tr>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best Way Blocking Spams

Hello again,

I have read all messages under that subject. I understand that there is
no some
standart way to block spam mails. I hope that some good programs writing on
blocking spams. I will just make some corrections on my mail system. May
be change
mx as you say.
But, i am waiting good solutions on blocking spam mails.

Regards,

Murat Ustuntas