Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:59:21 +0300
From:      Petri Helenius <pete@he.iki.fi>
To:        Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
Cc:        Josh Brooks <user@mail.econolodgetulsa.com>
Subject:   Re: I would like to tcpdump and get all the packets...

Bruce M Simpson wrote:

>We should avoid applying patches on the import if we possibly can, it's
>Not Right.

I know and I agree with that. Thatīs why I would like to have the tree
right to avoid patching
it locally. Same problem, different leg.

>I'd suggest submitting a patch via Sourceforge. I did this at Bill Fenner's
>suggestion for some protocol additions I'd made, and Guy Harris has been
>very good about closing and applying them, even if it takes him a week or
>two to get around to it as he is quite busy.

I just noticed that Bill committed fix to this bug back in February. Now
it only needs that somebody
refreshes the import from 0.7 to 0.7.2.

The issue Iīm talking about is this:
http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libpcap/pcap-bpf.c.diff?r1=1.48.2.2&r2=1.48.2.3&f=h