Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:29:10 -0700
From:      Jonathan Feally <vulture@netvulture.com>
To:        Aleksandar Simonovski <aleksandar@unet.com.mk>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gateway/firewall script

Your problem lies in that you are counting the traffic twice in the
queue/pipe - once from the internal addr to the dst, and once from the
external addr to the dst. Change your rules to specify which IP Block
should get the bw limiting.
I don't know if the keep-state thing is throwing it out of whack or not.