Date:      Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:02:39 -0400
From:      "Alexander Sack" <pisymbol@gmail.com>
To:        "David Gurvich" <david.gurvich@verizon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RT2790 Wireless miniCard - ral not working on Eee Box

Moving this to freebsd-drivers since it is NOW definitely a driver issue....

Actually I do see the rt2x00 open source project for Linux which I
suppose will support this chipset in time.  I had the impression the
ral driver was based off OpenBSD (I believe that is mentioned in the
man page).

I'm wondering if the rt2x00 stack would be beneficial to FreeBSD in
order to keep in sync with the development being done.  Perhaps I'm
not in the know....but I thought I would ask to learn.

-aps