Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:33:59 -0500
From:      kaging@access4less.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSH Daemon not running

After a standard install of 4.7 the ssh daemon isn't running
even though it shows enabled in rc.conf, could it be
something else I'm missing. It was my understading that ssh
got installed by default. I did go into /etc/ssh/sshd_config
and made sure I uncommented the port 22, etc. but still no
help. I tried reinstalling just to make sure I didn't
accidentally mess something up but the same thing keeps
happening. Can someone please point me in the right
direction?